Looking for the Fresh Super Mario Bros. Wii Starlet Coins? This guide will display you the locations of all the big hidden coins in the game. They are spread across the levels and give the game more replay value for those players willing to hunt them down (for some extra prizes).
This Starlet Coins hunt is worth the effort, because collecting all of them in each of the eight worlds unlocks another fresh level in world 9!
Lara Croft Cosplay
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Index of Fresh Super Mario Bros WII Guides:
- This Page: Fresh Super Mario Bros Wii Starlet Coins Locations Guide Worlds 1-9
- Fresh Page: Walkthrough Worlds 1-9
- Fresh Page: Cheats & Tips
- For Joy: Wallpapers
WORLD one Starlet COINS
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-1
1. After the checkpoint. Use the Propeller Suit to get it.
Two. Go in the pipe in the spinning ground section after the checkpoint. The coin is inbetween two pipes.
Trio. On the higher route, just before the signpost (effortless to miss if you’re on the lower route).
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-2
1. Just after injecting the level near the roof.
Two. Inject the top-right pipe above the very first managed platform. Use the P Block to turn the coins into blocks leading to the Starlet Coin.
Three. After the checkpoint, you’ll see the Starlet Coin below that you can’t reach. Come in the bricked in pipe and use the P Block.
After the checkpoint, you’ll find a bricked-in green pipe (as well as the coin just beyond, which you can’t reach). Butt-stomp through the bricks to and come in the pipe. Underground, hit the P-Switch on the right side of the room to cause the coin to drop down.
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-3
1. Above a horizontal pipe in plain view shortly into the level.
Two. Shortly after the checkpoint, hidden among three pipes of varying height. Come in the yellow pipe. Leap off Yoshi or a teammate to get the Starlet Coin.
Trio. Above a crimson pipe before the end of the level. Leap off Yoshi or a teammate to reach it.
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-FORTRESS
1. You’ll see it by the very first swinging platform.
Two. Right before the checkpoint in a hidden shaft in the top-right corner. Use the three swings to reach it.
Three. After the checkpoint, in the right-side shaft.
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-4
1. Above a pipe after the checkpoint, guarded by a Cheep Cheep.
Two. In inbetween two bubble-spewing pipes. Freeze a Cheep Cheep with the Ice Flower to get it, by railing on top of it as it floats up.
Three. Just after the 2nd Starlet Coin is the third. It’s behind a bubble-spewing pipe guarded by an Urchin. After freezing the Urchin like three times, it will submerge to the bottom blocking the bubbles. Now you have access to the coin.
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-5
1. Where there are three circular tracks, use the Propeller Suit to reach a walkway above. The left-most block leads to a hidden area by climbing the beanstalk. Now rail the blocks to get the Starlet Coin.
Two. Right side of the spinning green block (before the very first screw), before the checkpoint.
Three. Near the end of the spinning crimson blocks, just above a Paratroopa.
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-6
1. Found above a spinning ground section. Make a running leap from the sustained ground before the third circling section that has the coin above. You’ll be able to reach it without having to leap on any enemies.
Two. Found on a platform near a spinning ground section. Hop toward the coin atop a petite platform from the circling section behind it. You’ll be able to reach it without any help.
Three. Just below the checkpoint is a hidden alcove containing a pipe — get into it by leaping from the left side of the spinning-ground section. After warping inwards the pipe, simply leap to the platform on the right where you’ll find the already visible coin.
COINS HIDDEN ON LEVEL 1-CASTLE
1. Lightly spotted.
Two. Unreachable until you let a Thwomp above, fall down to smash the barrier. Providing you access to it.
Trio. Inject the green pipe near the boss dear. Inwards, hit the P Block before collecting any coins, now run along the freshly formed bricks and wall hop to get the Starlet Coin.
Proceed to Page two for the World two Starlet Coins! Each World has its own Page!